--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> My wife texted me in the middle and said "Sit up, stop touching your
> face and get rid of the water bottle."

I saw you looking at the message. Had the same thought about the water
bottle.

> I drove in.  After the show it took me 45 minutes of walking around
> to remember where I parked.  Lots of tall buildings in NYC and every
> street looks the same to me.

If you drive in again, best and closet place to park is the hippodrome
(I was a monthly there for 10 years). hippodrome bldg easterly
blockfront of 6 Ave bet w 43 and w 44. Enter on 44 or 43 (bet 5&6
aves). Come out of Lincoln head towards north 42 and make right on 42.
Make left (turning light at 8 ave) and right on 44 and go straight to
garage.

> I'm a beach boy.  Don't get that big city life.  Unless I know where
> the Ocean is I'm lost.

Hey, you're between two rivers (east and hudson). Its a grid system.
number streets get higher heading north. streets split east west at
fifth ave. west of fifth are 6-12 aves incl BWY, east of is mad, park,
lex, 3-1st. Get a map.