The unions are the reason Obama is in office you will see how much he throws
thbeir way when he is in office. Don't expect any change he has all insiders in
his administration. He will be a little lighter in the wallet Blago got caught
selling his Senate seat no cut for him.

There was always a lot of crime by those left behind becauee they are owed,
they are entitled. This is true even when the economy is good. Haven't read
anything on this board about those that were left behind that were mugging
people in AP during the black out. The greedy were stung by Madoff. He will be
sorry the people he crossed will kill him.

You don't like Condi Rice because she can speak English and can complete a
sentence without throwing an "Ax" or a "duh" in there. The same is true of
Colin Powell neither of which you can hold a candle. Maybe Bush should have
selected Fat Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson they would have represented the US
much better.  Maybe Jesse Jackson Jr could have bought the seat like he tried
to do in Chicago.

Yes indeed people elected Obama because of his vast experience after all he was
a communiteeeee organizer.

All I can say is I hope some of you, or your families, cross paths with the
people that are released from Gitmo. Probably the last thing you will see
before the end.

America is all about money. Work on getting some instead of whining about
it. When Obama is president who will you complain about? Blacks are the only
minority in the country just ask them. That one way ticket is still here
waiting. How about Africa? They don't care if you are black there they will
kill you anyway. Still hating the country.