Hi Maureen,

Guess I should have left the bank part out; you're the 3rd person to  comment
on that issue.
I wasn't focused too much on that aspect, though I found  it funny the DA
finally said the author has a cynical sense of  humor.

The two points I meant to highlight:

1. The idea that Pottersville (with all its "entertainments") would  have
been a much more fun place to be than a stultifying Bedford Falls (a Condo
Falls
with its mainstream boring-ness); and

2. “The reason is that it is a resort, and it has built an economy  around
that” reminds me of the debate about keeping the focus in AP on its  resort
possibilities.

Don't let it interfere with your sleep.

Pleasant dreams.  And thanks for the sound files.

In a message dated 12/21/2008 3:59:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,