Hey All,

The Community Health Law Project and Ocean Monmouth Legal Services
are hosting a free tenants rights seminar on Thursday January 22,
2009 at 6:30 for the community. Another attorney and I will be
discussing the rights of tenants in New Jersey.  We will briefly
touch on Section 8 tenancy  and housing authorities as well, and we
will take questions at the end.

If you are a tenant or own property, you should consider attending.
My office is overwhelmed with people losing their apartments or being
taken advantage of by "unscrupulous" landlords.  Also, landlords will
be given a overview on the proper procedures to evict people.  New
Jersey has some unique laws pertaining to landlord/ tenant
relationships.

The City of Asbury Park is co-sponsoring the event and will be
providing refreshments.

Contact me if you have any questions, and please forward this to
anyone who may be interested. amyqu...@gmail.com

I will send out another reminder when we get a bit closer to the date.

Amy Quinn