--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakd...@...> wrote:

> Depends.
>
> If you can lure offices from high priced spaces down to AP, or add
> hospital support (neptune has taken care of that), University/College
> (again, neptune), financial (gone)... back-office (india/down
> south...)

Its all fluid. Vacancy rates will decrease again. When is the
question. In the short-term (1-3 years) an office corridor here is
likely not doable.

I thought of the medical-related uses a while back for Memorial Drive.
They have plenty of opportunities already on Rte 33.

But I envision an office complex on Main/muni center interconnected to
the transportation center. That will throw off tax benefits to the
developer. Will be viable when the rr line gets electrified and as AP
progresses.