--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsav...@...> wrote:
> What is worse is the charitable organizations in AP not
> policing their giveaway locations. Those who live near them have to
> bear the brunt while everyone else goes home with a clean
conscience.

or those that wind up in residential areas and grow.

that's ALL they asked for?

How was the of their night.

We wound up at Watermark for one Sat night early. The trolley was
going around.

No problems. Had my seat by the fireplace and dozed off for a few
minutes.

Some guy was putting money in the meter...it kept on beeping at him.
Told him don't bother it's free.

How much has been collected in the "off season".

Need glow in the dark numbers.