Last friday I appeared in court on the 19 summonses I've been issued. I can not
afford a
lawyer since the proceedings against me have wiped out all my available money.

The Court refuses to assign a public defender stating that I should sell my
home and hire a
lawyer. I was told that  "Your on your own" and will be going to trial without
legal
representation.

In fact, a special "Werner Day" is gong to be scheduled where no other business
is before
the court. Its my understanding that when faced with a "consequence of
magnitude" one
has to be represented by counsel. 'They' obviously have other ideas.

I think 14.5 years in jail and a $38K fine is of consequence. I send this out
in the hope that
someplace, somewhere there is a competent attorney or that someone reading this
knows
of one that can help me.

I've been through 3 attorneys in the past 2 years, each one more useless than
the previous.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Werner