with all the laptops recently stolen, i thought this may be helpful to  have

____________________________________
 From: StevesYahooPix
To: Asburysteve
Sent: 1/8/2009 5:51:10 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: lojack for laptops

           > _LAPTOP  PROTECTION FOR JUST $29.99_
(http://pcwnl.pcworld.com/t/4445865/113644990/1226708/0/) .
(http://pcwnl.pcworld
.com/t/4445865/113644990/1226709/0/)                       WE RECOVER LOST OR
STOLEN  LAPTOPS IN AS
LITTLE AS 47 MINUTES.
Your life is on your laptop.  Protect it with Computrace® LoJack® for
Laptops.                                                    Laptop  theft is a
violation that could cost you more than just your  investment, but also your
sensitive files, passwords, financial  information and digital assets.

Fight back with LoJack for  Laptops. We track, recover and return your
missing laptop if it is  ever lost or stolen. The minute your laptop senses an
Internet  connection it sends its location to our Recovery Center. We know  its
physical location in minutes. Then our elite Theft Recovery  Team of
experienced
law enforcement professionals works with local  police to recover your laptop.

Don’t suffer the heartbreak  of a laptop gone missing. Save 25%* off the
regular annual rate of  $39.99. You pay just $29.99 to safeguard your laptop
and
all your  precious content for a full year.
(http://pcwnl.pcworld.com/t/4445865/113644990/1226708/0/)        Save  25%
        WHEN  YOU SIGN UP FOR A ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR STANDARD
EDITION.

                                 Just $29.99.
(http://pcwnl.pcworld.com/t/4445865/113644990/1226708/0/)
(http://pcwnl.pcworld.com/t/4445865/113644990/1226709/0/)