--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, marioa...@... wrote:

yep. My wife was aksing me about netflix again the other night....

Amzn and Netflix (Nflx) were two companies that all the other ones
thought "would never survive.." .
Both are doing just fine.

And blockbuster now has a former 7-11 guy running it. I didn't have the
guts to buy it last week+ @ 1.25 now around $1.55. They are in some
high price leases - but many good locations and consolidated and look
more and more like 7-11 with all the junk. Smart.

Now I need another device in the house? That's why I have kids to find
it for me.

Some creative individual also put out a adult version of
netflix...sicne nflx is generally clean. What Nflx also has is a
gigantic mailing list - and your viewing habits. Real Gold - your name
address etc.