thank you! I have been thinking about writing a tirade about this. I
have gotten slightly bashed on this list and the politics list for
having the gall to enjoy the businesses in my community. I have
actually had fun (gasp, no) at some of them.

sorry, don't mean to sound harsh to the fun haters, but small
businesses are essential. I guarantee you all send lots of cash to
giant corporations. This is your community, spend it here.

once again an organic market would be delicious, MM? can you work on
that? like a natures corner or deans, or second nature, just a dream.