To everyone this is Sharon Leba from lebas painting;

I wanted to tell    you all that Anthony Newarsky is trying to slander

me and my   business, and he even went as far as saying he is going to

post lies about my business on here we had a little falling out back in

Sep 08, what ever pics he posts are lies as i have my worker to testify

that everything was covered. and floors were scratched before we went

in to paint. i also have references that will confirm i stand by my

word. Thank you ahead for your time.. Sharon Leba, Lebas painting