I'll be bartending in Mattison Park, underground in the Vault tonight at 9pm
and later Friday night at 10pm for the Midnight Band Series. This week we have
The Cockwalker's and their Glam Review.
  Also prior to the Midnight Band Series down in the Vault is
  "ArtsCap's Wine Tasting at Mattison Park's new Underground Lounge (649
Mattison Ave.) from 8 to 10 PM with photographer Alan Barnett ($20 suggested
donation)"
  Stop by and check it all out!
  GEENA
  710 Queens Blvd.