I'd love to see some photos of the Clover Club.
I also think that in general, college age kids could care less about
Springsteen music. I
was thinking more about his role in music tourism to AP, but who knows. I'm
probably
wrong, and while he's huge in the world, he's not as vital as he was during the
arena rock
days.
His new CD seems to be disliked even by hardcore fans.
I definitely agree about the 18 issue. I just made it too. I can recall going
to The Pour
House in Tinton Falls for lunch during my senior year. Those were the days.
I also recall working at the Haunted Mansion. I did that for one summer for a
whopping
$3.10 an hour and loving it. Good times.
Maybe I'm just too nostalgic. I loved the time period we are talking about.
Loved working
at Criterion Chocolates in 2 locations in AP, 1 in Ocean Grove and 1 on the LB
boardwalk.