You my friend are the master of "Ignorance is Bliss".

AP is host to the "restaurant/entertainment economy" you talk about
and everything else so dear to you.

If the Host dies or suffers serious illness all of that dies or
suffers too.

My name or where I live doesnt matter. Be glad that some people care
about the Host. Unfortunately its in intensive care on life support
(State Funded).

In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <gabrielleo...@...>
wrote:

> You've got to be kidding me. A thriving restaurant/entertainment
> economy has nothing to do with a town's financial situation? That's
> deluded, not you, the idea. All you do is berate this town and the
> people who enjoy and love it.
>
> You my friend are a master of projection.
>
> Once again I'll try, what's your name and where do YOU live?
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <newbeetoap@>
wrote:

> > Its very clear that you just dont "get-it".
> >
> > All the good things you mention have nothing to do with if AP is
> > financially solvent or not.
> >
> > All those good things have nothing to do with if the
redevelopment
> > has been a success or not.
> >
> > Its ok to not care about the workings of a town, please continue,
but
> > how dare you berate people who do care about things that you
admit
> > you dont.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
> > <gabrielleobre@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good morning newbee, I was wondering where the anonymous
malcontent
> > > was. Just to let you know I drove through town and by the
boardwalk
> > > last night and there were LOTS of people enjoying AP. Spending
their
> > > money eating and drinking and taking up parking spaces and
providing
> > > work for all sorts of people paying sales sales tax etc. But you
> > > wouldn't know that because you don't live here.
> > >
> > > Rafferty's was busy, Brick wall looked busy, Market in the
Middle's
> > > bar looked busy. It was a little early for paradise but there
were
> > > cars in the lot (from my direct experience sat nights are
usually
> > > packed). Stella Marina had people at the Bar upstairs, there
were no
> > > open diagonal parking spaces open along ocean. Langosta
appeared
> > busy
> > > (from what I could see, someone who worked last sat said it was
> > > jammin). People were going into Wonder Bar.
> > >
> > > All this on a freezing evening in the middle of one of the worst
> > > economic downturns in American history. Well whatya know.
> > >
> > > I may be a loner on this board (which I don't mind, I am
fiercely
> > > independent and was taught to stand on my own with out the need
of a
> > > pandering posse) but there were lots of those like me, enjoying
> > > themselves, spending money and contributing to Asbury's economy
last
> > > night in AP.
> > >
> > > I don't care about the budget anymore. I said this before, the
> > entire
> > > world is in debt, 13 million for a city in redevelopment is
nothing.
> > > Should the city figure out ways to get some of the green coming
in,
> > of
> > > course, but I'm not about to subject myself to city council
meetings
> > > you and jack can feel free. I know Werner is usually there. I am
> > > figuring out other ways to serve that don't involve so many
egos and
> > > bullshit.
> > >
> > > Maybe you, Werner and Jack should start a complaint and gripe
board
> > > where you can post the same things over and over and over. I'll
send
> > > some healing love over to you, do some tonglen meditation for ya
> > > before I go out on my tight budget and have some fun dancing
with
> > > others who know how to express the joy of their spirit in
community.
> > > why dont' you come down on the 31st for the bartender mix off.
I'll
> > > spot the 5 bucks for you.
> > >
> > > and again, I'll call you on who you really are. I think mark
> > mentioned
> > > it once. You probably aren't new to ap, just a shit stirrer.
maybe a
> > > failed business owner licking wounds and trying to create misery
> > > (unhappy people are good at that).
> > >
> > > cheers buddy!
> > >

> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <newbeetoap@>

> > again