Something Gabrielle said recently made me think of this concept.
I think (hope) there are many people in our city who have good ideas that they
would like
to be heard and discussed on the city level, but I also think that it may be
tough to find
the time to actually attend council meetings and such.
Of course, it would take moderation and time, which costs money, but perhaps
the
effectiveness of such a forum would justify the cost.