Terrestrial radio is a dead medium.
It's going to have to reinvent itself in order to compete with the technology
that's replacing
it.
We now live in an on demand culture.
The internet killed both the radio star and the video star, and it's given rise
to the
YouTube star, where everybody has been given their between clicks length
seconds of
fame.