---> > > What a jolt of memories.... "The Deal Factor"

and I consider homes around me owned my non-jews as house for sale.

Funny when you here people complaining about "those people" ruining
the neighborhood. Then they wind up getting a hell of alot more for
their house then the unkept thing is worth.

I recall one lady from deal how had an ok house who I was at a garage
sale looking at her crap - telling me how "they" want to buy her
house and will destroy her dining room that she spent 50k on
decorating. "They" will just tear it down... I asked her how much she
wanted for the house then said to her if you get that amount this,
what do you really care?

20 years ago we were walking pre-kids looking at the pricesfor homes
in deal. And yes - we talked to people then about how the familes
grow and then outgrow the large deal homes. Where do the kids go? The
other side of the tracks - Oakhurst (Elberon Park), Elberon.. close
enough to the "main" hosue of their parents or grandparents.

It's factor. Each girl has 5 kids (if she's good).

Old age sucks. One of first summer tenant's kid who rode her tricylce
around my yard - bumped into her out one night last summer. She's
married and has a kid....