--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oOoOoOo" <mark07...@...> wrote:

What was the inconvenience for you? You had to walk around the building on
Friday during the 4 hr window that they had the party?>

No, I paid the $15 and went meet and greet smarty. Last time though.

>I would rather the out of towners come to Asbury and spend their money and
>keep my taxes low. People who didn't pay for the beach event got the same
>entertainment for FREE as people who paid $60! Is it that important for you to
>set up a blanket against the building?>

I pay almost $12k in taxes so low is relative. And I have nothing against out
of towners coming here. In fact, I've been a proponent of attracting them. But
I am against closing public proerty and making someone pay to enter it. That
goes for Cleerwater festival and whatever they hold downtown. You want to put
vendors there and make me buy a soda, food or whatever? Fine. But don't make me
pay to walk on the street or park I pay taxes to maintain in the first place.
Don't make me pay to go on a beach that I already own 8 season passes for.

Wake up. Road Trip has gone off the road.