--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, cbrianwatk...@... wrote:

> While I don't agree with the rationale about Sand Blast and the beach getting
> used the way it does, I do adamantly agree about CH
>
> To me, its the beach, and there is a lot of it compared to the space used for
> Sandblast, its only one day out of the summer, no big deal.

It is like being pregnant - it is or isn't. The issue is public property closed
for the benefit of a private group who then demands that the public pay to get
in. It doesn't matter the size of the area. Where to you draw the line? And
since I went to the Meet n Greet it should be clear that I have nothing against
Road Trip. As I said, I have the same fundamental disagreement with the
Clearwater Festival although I have not gone to that in years. I believe they
rope off the park and charge you to get in. It should not be done.