--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsav...@...> wrote:
>> Big difference in not being able to access public space temporarily for an
>> event and only being able to access that space for a fee to same event.

Not true at all. You could have volunteered your time and effort in exchange
for a free ticket to the events. Someone has to pay for marketing, insurance,
dj's, sound system, entertainment, management  etc... If you can't afford it,
volunteer, but don't try to ruin it for everyone else. Some of us think the $60
ticket is a bargain compared to the $100 for the same event in the city.

Those spaces are free 99% of the time. Lighten up a little and I won't park my
car in front of your house anymore.