Hi Folks-

As per the requests of many of you, I've finally made the  newsletter I
sent you a few months ago into web site! In case you don't  remember, the theme
of this page is that the specials can't be just pretty good,  they have to
be GREAT! Take a look, and PLEASE send it out to anyone you can  think
of--and tell them to let me know if they want to be on my email list to  hear
about more short-term offers--which, of course, also have to be  GREAT.

Also, in order to continue this (and, hopefully, make some $ off  of it!),
business owners need to know how you got there, so please tell them!
Lastly, feedback is welcome, so let me know what you think, and DEFINITELY let
me
know if you hear of any great specials.

THANK YOU, and ENJOY!

bargainboozeandbites.com