I live 1 block from the Stone Pony. Unfortunately, because our city doesn't
understand the difference between residential parking and event parking, I
can't find a parking space. Even worse, whenever there's a big event at the
Stony Pony Summer Stage, my neighborhood becomes a place to piss and vomit in.
Why? Because it's better to park for free then pay. Meanwhile, APPD are busy
showing people how to use the absurdly lame meters, on our money. Does anybody
see anything wrong with this picture?. I live here year round, and I have to
schedule my trips to anything, such as grocery shopping, around boardwalk
events. And boardwalk employees are also using my neighborhood. Every night,
they take up every single parking space in my neighborhood, because there's no
parking for them. WTF?