Forget it. AP could give a shit about it's history. It's the American way. We
don't build things to last for generations. This country is more about
homogenization that preserving and building character.
It's ironic that one could go to Europe, and live in, shop in, and visit
buildings created 500 years ago, and they are doing fine, but in this backwards
country, we can't even hold onto things built 100 years ago. It's pathetic...