Summer of 2010

-Retail sales up 70% over 2009
-Restaurant sales up 30% over 2009
-Beach badge sales up 200% over 2009
-Madison Marquette currently reviewing 47 different businesses/business plans
who want to move into the boardwalk pavillion spaces for next summer.  Most
willing to pay the entire year's rent for a shot at the 3-month summer season.
MM will have its pick of the litter this year and can say "no" to businesses
who don't have the right plan.  Good Bye Corazza, Good-bye Biggies
Clams...Metro grill will gladly move into your old space.
-At this rate there will be plans for the 4th avenue pavillion as well as the
Sunset Ave pavillion before too long.
-I only wish Live Nation would start bringing in the acts they promised...