The real problem.are the little leave and pop warner systems. They
Make families go begging for dollars and make us send our kids on the streets
begging for cash to go to far off prince places for most americans. The
national leagues and sponsors should foot the bill and be happy with what'd er
local suport there is. I didn't let my daughter vet in her cheerleading at age
13 go hooking for loose change in front of foodtown. I cut a check. I could so
i did. Main and memorial isn't exactly a safe spot.