From: "asburyst...@aol.com" <asburyst...@aol.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, December 28, 2010 8:12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Has anyone seen a snow plow yet

kingsley has been plowed as well as deal lake drive...but they didn't plow
the lower end of the lake

In a message dated 12/28/2010 7:21:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wernera...@yahoo.com writes:

5th Avenue from Grand Ave to the beachfront has been impassable for 2 days.
Not a plow in sight.

This is the worst snow response I have ever seen in 30 years here. And
there have been similar storms. Looking around, it appears that Sunset Ave and
Park Ave across the lake from me are also snow-bound.

The risk from lack of access is huge... there is no way fire and emergency
services to help people in parts of the City if needed.

My conclusion over the past several years that Asbury Park is
dysfunctional appears to be panning out on many levels.

Regards to All-

Werner

--- In _asburyp...@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
"fancypaaantz" <fancypaaa...@...> wrote:

> Arg. I saw one go by last night but I don't think they've plowed 6th ave
since. I got a *red alert* phone call from the police last night and again
today. The one today (recorded message) apologized for the lack of
services and that they would be contacting outside contractors. We are still
totally snowed in. My mom in North Jersey lives on a quiet dead-end street and
she was plowed out. This is crazy!