Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:31:33
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Has anyone seen a snow plow yet

I have never seen such an incredibly non-existent snow removal plan in my life.
My street is a nightmare. My downstairs neighbor is a nurse, and it's going to
take all day to get her car out. The only plowing that occurred left 1 car wide
lane in the middle of the street, and there's 3 car widths of heavy snow
between. What a joke. Where did all the money go that AP made from parking?