Thanks, Steve.  I forwarded it to my kids, living out of state
who are used to the kind of response/lack of response, to disasters
like this.  If any of you have lived in NJ for ANY period of time, KNOW
to prepare for the WORST!  I lived in Neptune for 20 years, paid huge
real estate taxes and for my promptness, received NOTHING in return.
My street was a block and a half long!  Last street to be plowed, even though
we had a postal worker living right next door.

My kids called to see if we are okay.  Knowing me my sons knew that I
am like a squirrel in the Fall.  This being the Holidays, I can feed an ARMY!
When I was younger, I was like that guy!  I KNOW the feeling!  So when
tea-partiers scream for small government, THIS is
what you get.  No matter that Asbury Park residents are OVER-taxed,
bad or no planning is how this goes.  Politicians who think they have it made
and think these residents have small memory are IN for it, next elections or
you get what you elect!