I just took a short ride from Asbury Tower to  Rite Aid to get  some cough
medicine.

I should have taken a Dramamine pill first;  the roads were so bumpy,  I
was getting nauseous

I took kingsley to first ave, then first ave to rite aid.

barely one lane passable as cars were dbl parked on both sides of the
street

left rite aid, went on to memorial, then down third to grand

one lane barely drivable and of course, someone in a suv had to stop and
p/u someone to make things even worse.

I went left onto grand thinking that would be better(ha ha) then right on
sunset....which was all pavement

then left on kingsley....till I got to asbury tower.

I thought by now that the side roads would have been much better than what
I saw.

all I saw were piles of snow...cars that looked like they would be buried
all winter.

the dbl parking will def not help the plows

for a minute, I thought I was back in Brooklyn(yuck)

G-d only knows what the west side looks like.

Steve Herman,  Asbury Tower, 1701 Ocean Ave