Maybe enough is enough...How many times did the city come thru or not come
thru.  We shovel the snow on unplowed streets and then the city comes thru and
piles it up again... we clean again....they come in to remove the snow
mountains and have no regard for the work already done.  And shovel for who..
last night 3 i repeat 3 business open on Cookman... and it was dead.  The
business owners are tired, and worn out
as with eveyone in town are trying their best.  Its worth the effort to support
our downtown businesses.  Too many empty spaces...