I'd say there are roughly 30 units occupied in the Trump Building, and that's
being generous

-----Original Message-----
From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:38:31
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Question about MM and Asbury Partners/iStar

Ps, on Dean Geible/metro

when he was giving one of his speeches and how rosy things were, claiming there
were about 70 units sold  (of 210) and the building would be complete in a
year...he was far off on both. yea he was glowing in his "relationship" with
The Donald all the while Donald's princess was dating that guy of the guy who
knocked down the palace that no one stepped up to buy to save who later sold
off his rights at the "right time" - as he did with many of his properties.

When the rich developers sell off and run, you know it's time to do the same.