I don't view from the side of the developer, I look at things objectively from
both sides, that's the logical way

In fact, I'm on board with 99% of YOUR views

-----Original Message-----
From: "wernerapnj" <wernera...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:51:36
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Redevelopment ?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, cbrianwatkins@... wrote:

> Actually you said......
> "Certainly there needs to be a 'profit' motive to interest developers but
> that is not the primary purpose"
>
> For a developer it in fact the primary purpose
>
> Show me a developer where their primary purpose is NOT profits

I speak, as I always do, as a advocate for the public and the City of Asbury
Park as an entity.  For the CITY, developer profit is NOT the primary motive...

Apparently you, and others view this from the other side, that of the developer.

Until that general mind set changes in a majority of the stake holders, The
City will continue to be held hostage instead of working for the public good.

Werner