--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@...> wrote:

> The biggest asset which is one mile long is the beach.
>
> The biggest building on the bw was pretty quiet on entertainment last year.
> If mm also bought the rights to the phase two and three of wesleygriove how
> come no one is yelling at them. And im sure someone may relook at the
> drawings again.
>
> The biggest asset of a community are the people.

The beachfront is certainly the most valuable piece of real estate. That is why
I was so adamant that the City not sell all the public property. The steal of
the century was Asbury Partners claiming they were really not interested in
commercial development, but they would 'take it-off-the-Cities'-hands' to clean
up and facilitate condo sale interest.

Let's find out exactly what interests MM has at this point with regard to
Wesley Grove. Oak, I've asked several times if you could post some facts about
property ownership. You have made no comment about that at all and you are in
the real estate business. If you are not interested, just say so , perhaps
someone else will step up to the plate.

Werner