Dan, Oak...

I thought it was fairly obvious what the intent and usefulness of baselining
property ownership in the Waterfront Redevelopment Area (WRA) is. You are both
involved in real estate so I am surprised by your brushing off the issue as a
paperchase. Clearly everything is paper from a legal and tracking perspective
regardless of whether the property is owned by an individual or an LLC.

That does not diminish the significance of who owns what property.

The use of LLCs without transparency to the public has obfuscated
responsibility for many things in the WRA. In addition it has been difficult if
not impossible to determine if 'developers' have the financial ability to more
forward. So yes unraveling LLCs will be another important phase.

As litigation and the Advisory Committee move forward it will be very useful to
know the ownership of properties, in particular how much property, are they
contiguous lots, are they individuals or corporations, can Eminent Domain be
invoked... etc.

One can not intelligently discuss the future of the WRA without knowing the
parties involved and the parcels involved. To think that istar is the only one
with property rights is short-sighted.

Yes, Oak I would love to see what you have. At minimum a listing that includes
block/lot and owner.  Lot size, tax assessment, recent sale price... etc, is
usually included in such records.

Can anyone else can help out? Perhaps divide up the project into specific
blocks or owners once a name comes up.

Information is always useful

Werner