Friday March 25th - Membership Meeting at 7pm

We are excited to announce that Peter E. Warshaw, Jr., the newly appointed
Monmouth County Prosecutor, has graciously accepted our invitation to speak to
the members of the Asbury Park Homeowners Association.  The Prosecutor will
also be accompanied by Thomas Huth, Esq., the Director of the Asbury Park
Satellite office and Asbury Park Chief of Police, Mark Kinmon.

The meeting will take place at the City Council Chambers located at One
Municipal Plaza, Main Street on Friday, March 25th at 7pm.  Please arrive on
time so we can start the meeting no later than 7:15pm.

The Monmouth County Prosecutor's office will be available to answer any of your
questions that you may have about enforcement, trends, prosecution and other
questions.  Kindly forward any questions you may have for the Prosecutor to
i...@aphomeowners.org.  This will enable him to try and compile as many answers
as possible to all of your questions.  To those of you who have concerns and
questions about our safety and welfare, this is your meeting!!

Coming soon...
Sunday May 1st - Annual Vintage Home Tour

Mark your calendars!  Our Annual Vintage Home Tour will be on Sunday, May 1st
from 11am to 4pm.  Ticket price is $20 (includes bus ride).

We will announce where and how to purchase tickets in the next few days.  For
more information call (732) 610-5470.