Maybe I'm being simplistic in thinking about this, but honestly, I think it's
common sense wrong. Especially post recession. Nickling and diming people to
death isn't the right thing to do. Find other ways to raise revenue without
adding another tax onto people who are already contributing to the local
economy by working.