I can't disagree with any of that, but why should the city get $100 per
employee when the employees are already economically contributing to the city?
As for me paying $30 to pay in front of my house, I'll pass. I can park 200
feet away for free, and I suspect beachgoers who don't want to pay will do the
same thing. I'll be interested to see how much usage the paid spaces in front
of my home get.