I love Asbury Park. Isn't that enough?
In fact, since I got my full time day job here, I rarely leave. And I get to go
home at lunch for a dog walk. All good.
I don't see anything wrong with questioning the logic of making mostly seasonal
workers pay to park. That is all. Just because I'm being critical of this issue
doesn't mean I don't like things Dan.
I know I don't know alot about the bigger picture, but I grew up here, and AP
has had a role in my entire life. When I see C-8 part 2, it saddens me, and
hopefully that will be resolved someday soon. I also like that the construction
lot behind the Empress was relocated, although I feel for the people who now
have it as their neighbor. In my opinion, that lot should not be made into more
parking, rather, just turn it into something attractive. Make it a green space.
The path to boardwalk area and it's surroundings hasn't been very visually
welcoming in decades.
I know you have some kind of dislike for me, but honestly, lighten up, or don't
read my comments. I used to think we were at least friends here, but I guess I
was wrong.