--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> I know you have some kind of dislike for me, but honestly, lighten up, or
> don't read my comments. I used to think we were at least friends here, but I
> guess I was wrong.

I have no idea where that came from. I called you and others bitching about
everything crybabies. I have absolutely no animosity towards you even though
you called me an asshole etc here. But I will call it as I see it and when I
see constant bellyaching I will call it such. It is such constant bellyaching
that creates inertia around here and never lets anything really get done.

You are entitled to your own opinion. No doubt about that. Too many things have
been free around here. And to Oak, close the AP schools. They don't work. End
the free lunches in AP.

Whether I pay for the schools or not, I am paying a bundle in taxes. I pay for
beach passes and I am even going to pay for one of the new lockers at the
beachfront. Those who don;t want to pay can carry their chairs to the beach.
Those that don;t want to pay for parking can park further away. Time to use our
heads in AP.