Well, I know my daughter has NO intention of parking "that far" west.
I had to drop her off today as her car was in for repairs... "...look dad,
THATS where they where we would have to park if we go for free...
"

"...do you know what that is like at 11:30 at night...scary as shit...you have
to walk past those empty buildings and all kinds of creatures are hanging
there..."

I told her the parking "permit" for employees is "only" $100... and I told her
like everyone here...it's pennies a day. She spends more on cigarettes (I'll
kill her before they do) a year.

"But why do we have to pay to f'in park to work..."

Told her to ride a bike.

Did you recall how AC used to handle parking for their employees when people
went and parking was lacking??

a: They made parking along the AC Expressway for employees and they bussed them
in.

The problem in AP: There has NEVER been enough parking when people come.
1. NO ONE wants to build a garage nor give up their land for a garage.
2. So many people don't use their own driveway... (try cleaning them)
3. So many homes were built way back when and cars weren't the thing (like
having one for every bedroom...) - so small driveway or no drive.

4. Chopped up single family homes into 4 family homes - and no place to park.

And not much changing with the new developments or rentals - minimal at best.

Trying to figure out the "zones" where employees may park. Looks like i know
what I'm buying my kid for a b-day present.