You mean to tell me these spots are NOT residential only?

So basically they are looking to Double Dip on residents?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:30:55
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: How NOT to make a few thousand dollars an hour....

This weekend provided me a look at how I'm going to get screwed if I pay for
the $30 resident parking pass. On Sat, all of the new numbered spaces both in
front of my house, up and down the 200 block of 1st, and on Bergh between AP
Ave. and 2nd were filled. I went out for a few hours to do some major home and
grocery shopping, and came home to no place to park. What's the value for me if
there aren't "Resident Parking Only" spaces on my block? Major fail in my
opinion. There's no way I'm paying $30 to maybe park in front of my year round
home.