If you lose $1.5 million income, I wouldn't go bragging about it.

As I said before, many many places I go where I have to pay for parking, the
merchant(s) usually stamp your receipt and on your way out of the parking lot
you show your validated receipt.

I haven't been to point in years nor seaside...but last I was, I paid about $20
to park.

A  couple $ to park will no longer deter people from coming to the boardwalk
area.

And if I have to pay $1 to come down for lunch, maybe the boardwalk merchants
can come up with some clever way to "credit" me.

As for downtown, paid parking or not, there ain't gonna be no place to park
until - a new garage is built and people want to park there and walk.

the city probably could of raised enough $ this weekend to repave the muni
parking lot.

Almost lost my ankle in a hole there this morning.