Your local Roller Girls are back to Convention Hall on June 18th!

The game next Saturday is intra-league, which means that two teams from within
the league battle it out.
I am personally more excited than ever because my team, the Right Coast
Rollers, has seen a lot of losses in the last season and I think we are ready
to turn that around on June 18th and bring in a win!

For this game, we have partnered with a charity to promote a very worthy cause,
The Girls Scouts of the Jersey Shore.

The Jersey Shore Roller Girls open the doors to Convention Hall at 6:30 and the
game starts at 8. The party continues after the game at The Wonder Bar.

I love that some of you came out to previous games and said "Hello" and we hope
to see even more support from our locals and promise you a GREAT time will be
had, just around the corner from you!

Tickets for the game can be purchased online
(http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/172172), from a roller girl, or at the
door the day of the event.
If you're interested in learning more about Asbury Parks town league, check us
out at: www.jerseyshorerollergirls.net

Sincerely,
Allison Salenetri
aka