To me, AP just isn't integrated enough. We have the rich white community, the
struggling African American community and the Latin community all barely
interacting with each other. And maybe everybody likes it that way.
Take the TriCity News for example. Zero coverage of the Latin community who's
doing good things on Main street. They'd rather focus on white hipsterism with
absolutely no look at how they might be able to connect and actually help other
parts of the city. We simply need to be one AP.