It is. We have a significant gang problem coupled with parents who are asleep
at the wheel regarding their kids, and there's virtually no opportunity for
kids to do anything else in this city other then what their peers are telling
them to do to make money i.e. sell drugs.
Last night, I had a drug deal happen right in front of house, and I see the
same all the time. If I called the APPD every single time I saw things like
this they'd probably start ignoring me, and since they are short staffed they
already have their hands full.