Yeah, I took my chances parking out front this weekend because I had a carload
of heavy musical equipment.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering anybody by bring up this issue again. I simply feel
like the plan was poorly thought out, and poorly executed. This summer, the
city missed out on making revenue during the 2 busiest weekends of the year,
Memorial Day and Pride. Yet they spent how much on new meters to replace the
crappy old ones. Should we residents not be upset by incompetence such as this?