at the risk of inciting the group, i didn't think the email from MM was bad at
all.  Private companies,  unlike municipalities have to think about a bottom
line.  He also was saying they do their best to keep replacing it even though
it gets ruined and they also have other flags up and down the boarkwalk.  I
keep wondering if everyone realizes that this group has probably spent 10's of
millions in excess of what they've gotten in revenue at this point.  Everyone
complains on this message board but its easy to spend other people's money.

And in case i get hit with the lack of patriotism comments, i have flags up on
my porch and i also donated a couple hundred bucks last year towards the new
flag in sunset park.