Yeah, they really have so much on their plate right now. What do you think is
behind this serious increase in shootings lately?

Also, Library Square Park is once again becoming a bit of a nightmare.
Yesterday I had to yell at a drunken street person who was pissing in the
bushes at the center, at noon while kids were playing a a short distance away.
And another street person has been shitting near the center for a few weeks
now. The smell is nauseating. The fountain has become a trash can. The 3 globes
were destroyed weeks ago.

Meanwhile, the drunk crack head lady from the Del Monte is getting worse and
worse. She shakes down people night and day for money and she smells like shit.
Yesterday, she started yelling at me when i warned her to get out of the street
or I'd call the PD. And we all call the PD, but considering how much they are
dealing with it's almost a waste of time because nothing ever changes. She is a
nightmare in our neighborhood.