Carl Chesna & Co. featuring

Andrea Harbison, Vocal Harmonies
Eric Walz, Acoustic Guitar
Tanya Peterson, Viola
Deirdre Phillip, Percussion
& Amy Garland on Cello

This is going to be a great show of original music as we showcase our latest
single, "Whore of Babylon."  The concert is a benefit for ARTSCAP and will be
at the home of Hany Awadalla in Asbury Park (1115 Sunset Lane, Asbury Park -
around the corner from the Asbury Park High School)

                        --More info at:  http://www.carlchesna.com/calendar.html

Also performing will be Josh Zuckerman & his band:
http://joshzuckerman.com/band.html

So come on out this Saturday night --we go on promptly at 7 pm!
Thanks, Carl.