It's always nice to see Jim's comments. He has his points.

However, what is(are) the "solution(s)"? Can you stop "unfit" women from having
multiple kids with one or more men (and it's a white issue as well)with no real
non-govt support (income, housing, etc)? And who will judge fit? Take a look at
the florida's mom (and grandmother) of the year.

Read the comments in APP. Hatred. Hatred of the monies being distributed with
more or less no monies tied to achieving a goal.

Brian mentioned Boston Way. Sure it should of being knocked down years ago  -
not to chase those away, but to rebuild a "better" public housing project.
Needless to say, if you dig through the archives of AP's past Housing Authority
issues....

The government can dish out all the hush money it wants. When it comes to
extortion, well then something has to change.

In the past in AP's court, as I said I had the pleasure of sitting there a few
times, judge Apostolou was bending over for many of those kids and not so kids
who got into trouble in AP - Rehab, second chances etc and those court
appointed lawyers - all paid for by the state - meaning all of us. Will the new
judge follow the same approach?

when someone invents the magic wand, let me know. i want in.

Accountability. That's what Christie is seeking - as are many taxpayers.